Booking Payment Options

Online payments: Bookings can be made online through Paypal with Credit/Debit Cards from HDFC, Axis, ICICI, Standard Chartered, CITI, SBI, IndusInd and Kotak Mahindra banks.

Other Payment options: Alternate payment options are available through PayTM, Mobikwik and PayU Money, Citrus Pay, BHIM.

Offline payment options: Offline booking payment options are available with a 30% advance payment through any of our supported E-wallets or online payment gateway and the rest 70% payment on arrival.

We are working to expand our payment gateways and thank you for your utmost co-operation.